Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Do you know why are you single?

--> Why you are single knowledge?

Do you know why you are single or why you keep always in the same kind of relationship? Take time to analyze themselves and get some input from the people who are close to you. I found this so important and I started me regarding what was my problem.  I found that I commit not only for men already taken or men I knew would be attracted. If a man really liked and wanted to be my friend it would give me extreme fear. I would literally go inside my cave my mind and stay there was frozen. I had a problem and a fear of true commitment. This was a result of my own divorce of the parents and a terrible relationship I had in my early 20s.I have since realized my problem and started by Sie.Ich can say that I was now in a relationship and am very happy.

Coach dating and dating tips, Dawn Donohoo

 

0 comments: